Monday, February 6, 2012

How do i obtain an ex directory telephone number?

You mean you want to find out one? You don't. Thats why they are ex directory!



If you want an exdirectory number for yourself, ring your phone line providerHow do i obtain an ex directory telephone number?
It must be possable because it has happend to me only a few hours ago a firm phoned me regarding a purchase that has not been recived or wanted by me or have they some how obtained it by illigal means? what are my options can i prosicute the offenders under the missuse of the telephone act

Report Abuse

How do i obtain an ex directory telephone number?
I don't think its possible to obtain someone's number if they are ex directory. If you want to be ex directory you need to call you phone provider.How do i obtain an ex directory telephone number?
call your phone provider to have you ex directory

No comments:

Post a Comment