Monday, February 6, 2012

How to find my telephone number from teliphone directory..?

how to find my telephone number from teliphone directory..?....please help me .......

%26amp; plzz give me the idea.....step step by step



thank u so much.....How to find my telephone number from teliphone directory..?
In an American telephone directory, the white colored pages are for residences, and the yellow pages are for businesses.



In each community there are both white pages and yellow pages. Most directories are listed alphabetically by last name then by first name. They may be organized by town.



To find your listing, look first for the town, then look for your last m=name. Then look for your first name or initials. Many people do not list their numbers for security reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment