Monday, February 6, 2012

Why do I feel so embarrased having a GF with more chins than a Chinese telephone directory!!!!?

Best answer wins a 10 week luxury self catering holiday at the fabulous 1 star Abu Graib campsite in Bagdad (flights not included) for you and 10 friends.Why do I feel so embarrased having a GF with more chins than a Chinese telephone directory!!!!?
You obviously cant care for her very much if your saying this to all of us strangers! Shed be better of without someone thats so shallow! Finish with her for her sake! I hope she never sees what you have written! Poor girl!



You pig!
wtfWhy do I feel so embarrased having a GF with more chins than a Chinese telephone directory!!!!?
It's not all bad. 'There's bounce in the pounce'

OWW!!

I fell off.....Why do I feel so embarrased having a GF with more chins than a Chinese telephone directory!!!!?
oooo-oooo-oooo pick me! Pick me!
Because she is fat and this society, for some reason, doesnt like fat people too much,



by the way, Chin is not a used chinese last name
I don't know why you're embarrassed. If you are, then why don't you just dump her you shallow pig?
same reason you fell embarrased ridding a moped





because your friends SAW you
LOL(about the second part)

dont be get heer to wear a scarf and stop being so materilastic!!
al that fast food
because you have low self esteem and think that people think less of you if you have a large girlfriend. you should respect her whatever her size or not be with her anymore. simple as
Darling. I hope your long suffering better half doesn't see what you've written about her.

I'm suspecting that you're trying to be witty with the insults. However, you've miserably failed.

There is no such thing as a Chinese telephone directory. You have to contact the nearest police station to find out someone's number and they will only give it to you if you have a very good reason. Therefore, my dear, I take it your girlfriend has no chins.

...Maybe she is ugly after all...



PS - please shove your prize where the sun don't shine....
Yes but you must see it from her point of view to...because instead of you having a big ding-dong you have more of a peking duck in your pants..;)
only trouble with the chinese dictionary.........theres

that many wings,and wongs,some wong might wing wong number.........

No comments:

Post a Comment